Summer’s Best Two Weeks is located in the Laurel Mountains of South West Pennsylvania about an hour and a half east of Pittsburgh. SB2W at Lake Gloria and SB2W at the Que are within 10 miles of each other. Below are driving directions to each camp or simply click on the appropriate pin in the map and then click ‘Directions’ in the pop-up window.
Directions to Lake Gloria
WARNING!! It is unwise to use GPS devices to get directions to camp. You may be given wrong turn-by-turn directions and sent on gravel or dirt roads that have the potential to damage your vehicle. The directions below are your best bet for arriving at camp in a safe and timely manner.
FROM THE WEST
– Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike (76) to the Donegal Exit
– Take Route 711 North to Ligonier
– Take Route 30 East for nine miles
– Right on Keysertown Road across from Sliding Rock Golf Course
– Left on Willison Road before the one lane bridge
– SB2W (Lake Gloria) is located on the right through the stone gate.
FROM THE EAST
-Take Pennsylvania Turnpike (76) to the Somerset Exit
– Take Route 601 North to its junction with Route 985
– Continue North on Route 985 to the Jennerstown stoplight
– Left on Route 30 for 1.2 miles
– Left on Willison Road at the bottom of the hill
– SB2W (Lake Gloria) is one mile on the left through the stone gate.
Directions to the Que
If using a GPS, you must use the following address:
250 Summer’s Best Lane
Hollsopple, PA 15935
FROM THE EAST and WEST
– Take Pennsylvania Turnpike (76) to the Somerset Exit # 110
– Take Route 601 North to its junction with Route 219 (just after Walmart)
– Vear right to Route 219 and then get on Route 219 North
– Continue North on Route 219 to the Rt. 30 Exit.
– Left on Route 30 for .25 miles
– Right on Main St. and take immediate Right on Alwine. Go .8 miles until dead end.
– Go RIGHT on Green Bridge Rd. for 1.5 miles until T intersection
– Turn LEFT on Quemahoning Dam Rd. and cross bridge.
– At stop sign, turn RIGHT and continue for 1.4 miles.
– The entrance to camp is on your RIGHT!