Pre-Order Clothing for your Camper today!
We strongly encourage all families to order camp store items online this summer
because our camp store will not be open on Opening Day of each term.
- There will be limited access to the camp store during terms this summer.
- Each clothing order is for one camper only. If you are ordering clothing for multiple campers, you will need to complete multiple clothing orders.
- Campers will receive clothing orders the evening of Opening Day.
- New campers who don’t know their team can order a team shirt by selecting “Team T,” and we will ensure that they will receive the correct team shirt on Opening Night.
- Clothing Orders must be submitted by May 15th. No late orders will be accepted.
- Camp Store money can be deposited with your order. That option will remain open beyond May 15th.
- Our camp store will carry additional essential items, such as toothbrushes, stamps, batteries, etc. If you pre-order clothing, we still recommend at least $10 in an individual camper’s store account. Even if you don’t plan on buying any camp store clothing, that balance is helpful should your camper be in need of those essential items.
- It is helpful for a camper to have at least 1 or 2 team-colored shirts for their term, but there is no obligation for a camper to purchase camp store items.
- Campers do not receive a free camp shirt.
- All items from previous years have limited quantities available. If the item is out of stock at the time of your order, you will receive store credit in place of the item.
- If your camper has money leftover in their account at the end of the term, you will have an option to receive that refund or donate it to Citikidz.