Summer’s Best Two Weeks is located in the Laurel Mountains of South West Pennsylvania about an hour and a half east of Pittsburgh. SB2W at Lake Gloria, SB2W at the Que, and SB2W Citikidz at LMCC are all within a 15 mile radius of each other. Below are driving directions to each camp or simply click on the appropriate pin in the map and then click ‘Directions’ in the pop-up window.
Directions to Lake Gloria
WARNING!! It is unwise to use GPS devices or “MapQuest” to get directions to camp. You may be given wrong turn-by-turn directions and sent on gravel or dirt roads that have the potential to damage your vehicle. The directions below are your best bet for arriving at camp in a safe and timely manner.
FROM THE WEST
– Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike (76) to the Donegal Exit
– Take Route 711 North to Ligonier
– Take Route 30 East for nine miles
– Right on Keysertown Road across from Sliding Rock Golf Course
– Left on Willison Road before the one lane bridge
– SB2W (Lake Gloria) is located on the right through the stone gate.
FROM THE EAST
-Take Pennsylvania Turnpike (76) to the Somerset Exit
– Take Route 601 North to its junction with Route 985
– Continue North on Route 985 to the Jennerstown stoplight
– Left on Route 30 for 1.2 miles
– Left on Willison Road at the bottom of the hill
– SB2W (Lake Gloria) is one mile on the left through the stone gate.
If using a GPS, you must use the following address:
250 Summer’s Best Lane
Hollsopple, PA 15935
FROM THE EAST and WEST
– Take Pennsylvania Turnpike (76) to the Somerset Exit # 110
– Take Route 601 North to its junction with Route 219 (just after Walmart)
– Vear right to Route 219 and then get on Route 219 North
– Continue North on Route 219 to the Rt. 30 Exit.
– Left on Route 30 for .25 miles
– Right on Main St. and take immediate Right on Alwine. Go .8 miles until dead end.
– Go RIGHT on Green Bridge Rd. for 1.5 miles until T intersection
– Turn LEFT on Quemahoning Dam Rd. and cross bridge.
– At stop sign, turn RIGHT and continue for 1.4 miles.
– The entrance to camp is on your RIGHT!
From 30 East
– turn right on 711 south (3.7mi)
– turn Left on Darlington Rector Road (1.3mi)
– turn right on Weaver Mill Rd: across from Saint Michaels Episcopal Church (1mi)
– turn right at Laurel Mountain Christian Camp home of Citikidz
From 30 West
-left on 381; follow sign for Linn Run State Park (3mi)
– left on Weaver Mill Rd: Across from Saint Michaels Episcopal Church (1mi)
From Pennsylvania turnpike
– Exit the Turnpike at “Donegal” Exit 91
– Come out of the turnpike booth and turn left onto PA 31 toward somerset ( Drive 2.6mi)
-Turn left onto PA-381 N (2.3mi)
-Turn right to stay on PA-381 N (0.7)
-Turn right to stay on PA-381 N(3.9)
-Continue onto Weaver Mill Rd (1.6)
-Arrive at Laurel Mountain Christian Camp
421 Weaver Mill Road
Rector Pa 15677